Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Only 17 Days until Spring!

 
I was never so happy to change the calendar to March.  We bought tulips over the weekend just to get the Spring Spirit around here.  By the weekend it is supposed to be in the 50s.  Maybe the rest of the snow will melt away.
Rylan said something funny recently.  We were discussing Easter and the fact that sometimes it is in March and this year it is in April.  He says, "why does the Easter Bunny sometimes come in April.....because he's pooped?!"  Yes, my dear.  Sometimes EB comes in April because he is too tired to come in March.  Out of the mouth of  babes......
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. That photo is L-O-V-E-L-Y! I adore tulips. Also, I really like your new blog colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully that means it will actually be warm on Easter Sunday.
    Looking forward to seeing more of your colorful "Spring" photos. The tulips are a beautiful start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the coloring tips, Suz. I've been playing with a close-up lens thanks to my sister.
    k-you're making my photos fancy!

    ReplyDelete