Thanks to some goldfish that were won at the school Fun Fair a couple weeks ago, we have begun a new fish adventure. Instead of the standard fish bowl, we decided to go with a 10-gallon aquarium with live plants. We set up the tank and are preparing the water. We'll get the fish in a couple weeks.
No we didn't go to an amusement park,
we hit the mall instead. We decided to go to the mall that had extra things to do besides shops. J and R rode the carousel, and rode the train. Then we shopped and had lunch. We did all this with a friend of J's from school, along with her mom and sister who is Ry's age.




that looks fun! Boy....I miss those days. I remember the last time my boys rode a carousel....I took a photo because I knew it would probably be the last time....and it was.
ReplyDeleteNeed to frame those with the pic of you on the white carousel horse when you were just a wee thing!
ReplyDelete