- Allergies vs. Cold....always the question. Both kids are congested. Ry is now receiving neb treatments because he has a bad cough and is wheezing. Plans for today have all changed.
- Continued working on the basement cleanout over the weekend. With so much to organize, donate or throw away, it is one immense project.
- Watched a very exciting soccer game on Saturday. It's fun watching my daughter's team grow and become more skilled with each passing season. They beat a very good team. It's was hard to contain my excitement and not act like an over zealous soccer mom when the whistle blew to end the game!
- Ry has discovered the word "weanie," and asked his dad if he "had a weanie." Must have gotten that little jewel from his boys at school. It's hard not to laugh when they say things like that.
- I have now entered the world of having to screen music. Jen wanted a song by Ke$ha called "Tik Tok" put on her iPod. I downloaded it THEN listened to the lyrics. I hear "brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack" and "ain't gotta care in the world, but got plenty of beer" and "boys tryin' to touch my junk." That song has now been removed from the iPod. Yikes.
- This is the innocence I prefer to keep. Playing dress up. She did his hair. Dashing, isn't it? She looks like a glamour puss in her hat and sparkly lip gloss. You can just tell she is about to bat those eyelashes....can't ya??
Monday, April 26, 2010
Monday Musings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Ry looks a lot like you in this photo. I wondered about the accessorizing until you explained they were playing "dress up". Good thing you got a few images, they need to remember these fun times together.
ReplyDelete